Cherry Peppers Stuffed with Pecorino Cheese: $1.5
Burrata with Red Pepper Bits in Garlic Oil: $6
Mixed Olive Tapenade with Pita Chips or on Tribeca Bread: $8
Black Olive Spread on Tribeca Bread: $7
Mixed Olives with Tribeca Bread: $6
Chicken Salad on Tribeca Bread: $8
Sweet Grass Dairy Pimento Cheese, Thomasville, GA on Tribeca Bread or on Sesame Tamari Crackers: $8 Roasted Garlic Hummus with Pita Chips: $8
Parmesan Spread on Tribeca Bread: $8
Cheese Plates: $10 and $12 (For bread to accompany, see below*)
Assorted Salamis with Assorted Cheese or Assorted Salami Plate with Mustard: $12
Roasted and Salted Rosemary Marcona Almonds or Salted Truffle Marcona Almonds: $4 Shelled Pistachios: $4
Macadamia Nuts: $5
Chile and Garlic Cashews: $4
Thai Chile and Garlic Cashews: $4
Affiorato Hand Pressed Olive Oil from Italy with Tribeca Bread: $5 (or flavored olive oils from Puglia) *Plate of Tribeca Bread from New Jersey: $3
Chocolate Truffles: $1.25 each
Moonstone Plum Infused Sake (slightly sweet), Oregon: $8
Moonstone Pear Infused Sake (dry), Oregon: $8
Ruffino Wine Limonata: $6
Flybird Prickly Pear or Watermelon Cucumber Margarita Cocktail (made with Agave wine) over Ice: $6
SPARKLING WINES and DRY ROSE (Still):
1) Big Table Farm Laughing Pig Rose 2021, Willamette Valley: $12 This rosé starts off with an almost tropical nose giving way to the undercurrents dried of rose petals and orange cordial. Your first sip greets you with sweet ripe strawberries but then the tart cherry and bright acidity makes your mouth beg for another sip. The finish gives a little spice while balanced with a rich mouth feel.
2) Elizabeth Spencer Brut Blanc de Blancs: $9 Lovely pale golden color with effervescent and delicate bubbles. The nose is elegant and expressive with aromas of almond and quince. Luscious flavors typical of Chardonnay are delightfully expressed with notes of floral and toasted nuances. The finish is refined, luxurious and lingering.
3) Champagne Caze-Thibaut Naturellement Extra Brut: $16 Naturellement is the bright, stunning introduction to the range: a pure Pinot Meunier with barely a gram of dosage that shows Meunier’s smoky orchard fruits on pure display with a generous splash of acidity. Biodynamically farmed, 100% Meunier grapes harvested in Châtillon-sur-Marne, a village located in Vallée de la Marne. Vinification occurs for 50% in fût de chêne and 50% in steel tanks for this rare Champagne Blanc de Meunier.
4) Champagne Drappier Brut Signature Rose de Saignee N.V.: $19 Winemaker notes: Very well structured, with exemplary purity of red fruits. A striking Champagne on the nose offering similar sensations on the palate. Warm and satiny, lightly spiced with balanced hints of stoned fruits thanks to a lovely freshness in the finish. Ideal as an aperitif. Perfect with antipasti, salmon en papillote, grilled pink lamb, strawberry salad. 100% Pinot Noir.
5) Heidi Schrock & Sohne Furmint 2022, Burgenland, Austria: $11 James Suckling 90 pts. “Fresh white with lemons, green apples, pears and wet stones. It’s transparent and refreshing, with crisp acidity and a medium body. Drink now. Screw cap.”
6) Newton Unfiltered Chardonnay 2014, Napa: $14 Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate 93 pts. Newton’s unfiltered Chardonnay has been a consistent winner since it was first launched in the early 1980s, when the fruit was coming from what is today John Kongsgaard’s Judge cuvée. Newton is still making this wine unfiltered, and the 2014 Chardonnay Unfiltered is rich and displays beautiful white peach, honeysuckle and tropical fruit, some nice, crisp wet pebble minerality in the background and a full-bodied mouthfeel. Deep, layered and complete, this is a big-time winner.
7) Edaphos By Ernest Prie Vineyard Picpoul 2021, Lodi: $10 Pale golden color with lively aromas both floral and fruity – a mixture of apple blossom, acacia flower, and some citric notes. Clean and refreshing with forward Meyer lemon zest and an overall impression of youthful energy and an almost cider-like delightful gratification.
8) Mira Stanly Ranch Pinot Noir 2014, Carneros, Napa: $13 Delicate, ever evolving aromas of black pepper, flowers and toasted nuts segue into juicy flavors of dried plums, Danube cherries and pomegranate, all concluding in a balanced, long lasting, lingering finish that hints at cigar smoke.
9) Lateral Merlot/Cabernet Franc 2013, Napa Valley: $14 Harmonious, open and gentle nose with inviting and deep aroma of warm cocoa, sweet fruit showcasing themes of cherry chocolate vanilla. Very complex aromas smelling of a modern Napa Valley wine all the while offering a unique right bank Bordeaux personality. Moderately plush entry but retaining good freshness. Better than average acidity for Napa Valley, with red cherries, mild oak wood flavors followed seamlessly by a long, bright and fruit driven finish.
10) Azienda Agricola Tabarrini Campo Alla Cerqua Montefalco Sagrantino 2010, Umbria, Italy: $14 In the late 1990’s, Giampaolo Tabarrini put years of experience to use and decided to bottle his own wine. Giampaolo now makes some of the most highly respected wines from Central Italy. He produces the top 3 wines in the region and is called “The Rising Star of Umbria.” Tabarrini is continually well rated for his single-vineyard Sagrantino’s by Gambero Rosso, The Wine Advocate, and most recently, Wine Spectator.
11) Bodegas Emilio Moro Malleolus 2019, Ribera del Duero: $16 Winery: Made from old hawthorn grapes, this wine represents a turning point in the history of the winery and the world of wine. An excellent vintage for an excellent wine. Tempranillo.
12) Auctioneer Cabernet Sauvignon 2021, Napa Valley: $11 This wine is a tribute to the legacy of a favorite Renaissance man (and 24th Master of Wine!) – Michael Broadbent, artist, author, musician, auctioneer and architect. 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Petit Verdot, 5% Cabernet Franc, 5% Merlot, 3% Malbec. This medium bodied Cabernet – driven blend has lush dark berry fruits with smooth, beautifully integrated tannins. Heady aromas of black cherry, cassis, ripe plums, with faint notes of vanilla and cocoa are nicely balanced with hints of spice and a long silky finish.