Fresh Burrata with Bits of Roasted Red Tomato and Drizzles of Garlic Oil: $8
Terrine of Duck Foie Gras with Armagnac Slices: $66/lb
Organic Chicken Liver, Pork and Wild Mushroom Pate with Tribeca Bread: $8
Mixed Olive Tapenade with Bagel Chips or on Tribeca Bread: $8
Black Olive Spread on Tribeca Bread: $7
Mixed Olives with Tribeca Bread: $5
New: Sweet Grass Dairy Pimento Cheese, Thomasville, GA on Tribeca Bread: $8
Chicken Salad on Tribeca Bread: $8
Roasted Garlic Hummus with Pita Chips: $8
Cheese Plates: $7 and $10 (For bread to accompany, see below*)
Assorted Salamis with Dante Lamb Cheese or Assorted Salami Plate with Mustard: $9 Roasted and Salted Truffle or Rosemary Marcona Almonds: $4
Affiorato Hand Pressed Olive Oil from Italy with Tribeca Bread: $4 (or flavored olive oils from Puglia) *Plate of Tribeca Bread from New Jersey: $3
Phiabella Mixed Truffles Box of 6: $15
Phiabella Chocolate Bars: $11
Moonstone Pear Infused Sake or Plum Infused (slightly sweet), Oregon: $7
Bellini with Canella Prosecco: $6
Flybird Baja Lime Margarita Cocktail over Ice: $6
SPARKLING WINES and DRY ROSE (Still):
1) Arnot-Roberts Rose Touriga National 2019, CA: $9 Founded in 2001 by two childhood friends, Arnot-Roberts has played a huge part in advocating for naturally produced, single-vineyard bottlings from the Golden State. This unique Touriga Nacional based rosé is vinified in steel with native yeasts, leading to a bright fruited wine noted with flavors of melon, citrus, and strawberry. Mineral-driven acidity and a saline-tinged finish make this insanely thirst-quenching wine one of the best aperitifs for year-round sipping.
2) Perrier Jouet Grand Brut: $13 The striking freshness and vivacity of the floral and fruity fragrances (yellow fruits and fresh fruits) take root, before giving way to subtle notes of vanilla and butter, lending the wine a fruity and consistent character. The notes of cherry plum, lemon and bergamot orange emerge first, then make way for the flowers of fruit trees, such as lime and honeysuckle. These are followed by notes of butter, madeleine cakes and vanilla sugar. Lingering notes of grapefruit, white peaches, green pears, apple trees and green hazelnuts round off the taste.
3) Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label N.V.: $15 James Suckling 92 pts. Some oyster shell, berry biscuits, fresh strawberries and gently toasty brioche here. Lots to like. The palate is plump and flavorsome with plenty of berries and citrus intertwined. Good depth here. Grapefruit finish.
4) Geoffroy Saignee Rose: $20 The nose of this Champagne is a spring bouquet: rose, wild strawberry, raspberry and later blackberry combine perfectly to offer aromas, which would not be expected in a conventional rosé Champagne. The mouth follows on from the nose, and, thanks to the structure of the Pinot Noir, the vinosity of the finish is compelling. Because of this freshness, this Rosé de Saignée Champagne is best enjoyed young to take full advantage of aromas of small, fresh and crisp red berries.
6) Grgich Hills Estate Fume Blanc 2017, Napa Valley: $10 On the nose, the wine displays fresh, tropical notes of pineapple, kiwi, and peach followed by melon, lime and fresh apple on the palate. The wine’s crisp and balanced acidity makes it the perfect pairing with filet of sole, pork loin and savory goat cheese.
7) Mannequin Chardonnay 2017, CA: $11 Pale gold in the glass, opulent aromatics of Meyer lemon, vanilla crème, and sweet oak are complemented by subtle notes of jasmine, gardenias and caramel. The layered palate is replete with ripe stone fruit, melon, lemon curd and hints of roasted almond, grapefruit pith and white pepper. The finish is long and rich with a tapering young coconut flavor.
8) La Sirena Dry Moscato Azul 2019, 25% Napa, 75% Lake County: $11 Robert Parker says …”A wine that Heidi Barrett does better than just about anybody in Cali- fornia is her unbelievably fun Moscato Azul….. Reminiscent of northern Italy’s famous Moscatos. A slow cold fermentation renders a wine with an explosive perfume of spring flowers and tropical fruits. This is an ideal aperitif or breakfast wine, or it can be enjoyed at the end of a meal”. And… “Barrett has hit pay dirt with a lively, consumer-friendly dry Muscat…It’s a shame more California wineries don’t produce these wines.. It is fresh, light bodied, and crisp… seductive aromatics”. Actor Alan Rickman, of Bottle Shock fame, once remarked that “it was the most delicious thing ever to pass through his lips”. Can’t argue with that!
8) La Crema Pinot Noir 2015, Russian River Valley: $11 Floral, raspberry, blackberry and hints of cola and espresso. On the palate, black cherry, boysenberry, dark chocolate and subtle earthy elements. Medium-bodied with finely integrated tannins, balanced by juicy acidity.
9) Marques de Riscal Rioja Reserva 2015: $7 Intense black-cherry color with good depth of color and hardly any signs of evolution. Very expressive aromas on the nose with notes of licorice, cinnamon and black pepper, with just a subtle hint of the long cask-ageing, thanks to its great complexity and ripe, concentrated fruit. Fresh and easy to drink on the palate, good backbone and lovely, polished tannins. The long, persistent finish leaves gentle balsamic reminders of the finest quality. This wine goes well with ham, mild cheeses, casseroles which are not highly spiced, bean and pulse dishes, poultry, red meat, grills and roasts.
10) Department 66 Grenache 2014, Maury, Roussillon: $12 Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate 93 pts. A blend of 80% Grenache, 15% Syrah and a splash of Carignan, the 2014 Cotes Catalanes Grenache D66 IGP spent ten months in roughly 30% new barrels. This inky colored, downright sexy 2014 offers terrific notes of blueberries, blackberries, violets and chalky minerality. Big, concentrated and textured, yet still playing in the more elegant style of the 2014 vintage, this beauty will drink well for a decade.
11) Cuttings Cabernet Sauvignon 2018, Napa Valley by The Prisoner Wine Company: $13 Cuttings combines the deep, intense flavor of Cabernet Sauvignon with the structure and richness of Petite Sirah and Syrah. A small amount of Zinfandel adds a nice layer of complexity and spiciness. Deliciously smooth with flavors of blueberry, dark cherry, and cocoa. Aromas of fresh roasted coffee, black currant, vanilla bean, brown spice, and wild berries.